This is the amazing @BundleofBrittany and she was awesome enough to send out an email sharing her fitness tips, so I will share them with you!
Her Glute/Butt Workout
1. Lunges/10 Lbs in each hand-4 sets of 20.
2. Squat Jumps/10 Lb dumbbells-3 sets of 10.
3. One legged squats/25 Lb dumbbells-4 sets of 12.
4. Parallel squats/105-135 Lbs- 4 sets of 15
5. Parallel squats/150-205 Lbs- 4 sets of 6
6. Kettle ball dead lift/ 15-30 Lbs- 4 sets of 8
7. One legged STRAIGHT BAR squats/80-135 Lbs- 4 sets of 8
8. Glute (Ass) Bridge/ 3 sets of 20
9. Straight leg dead lift dumbbells/ 25-45 Lbs- 4 sets of 10
10. RDLs 3 sets of 8 reps.
11. Shoot the duck- 3 sets of 10
12. Side and Back lunges 4 sets of 8-12
Incorporate 4-5 of these workouts 3 times a week and do the other 4-5 workouts the next time you lift.
Abs I would do at least 4 workouts of 4 sets each for a minimum of 10-20 reps.
There are ab workouts for days you can do! Planks, bicycles, straight leg toe touches, butt ups, use a medicine to do Russian twists, a physio ball to to sit ups, etc. If you don’t know what they are you can just look them up! YouTube is also extremely helpful if you’re getting bored with the ones you’re doing! I have an ab circuit video on my channel if you’re interested in what I do specifically! You WILL see results! (Your diet is key to getting visible abs. You can have very strong abs but they may not be bulging because of the amount of fat cells over the muscle.)
Make sure you follow her on instagram @BundleofBrittany
40% Off Sale w/ Promo Code:
Shop The Fly Way!!